Debt Pay Pro offers a contact list API. This will allow you to request a CSV file to be emailed to you directly or to a provided SFTP server.
This article includes the following topics:
In order to obtain contact list data from outside of Debt Pay Pro, you'll need the following:
- An Api-Key (Provided by email@example.com) - you'll need to make sure you have an API Key. New API Keys can be obtained by emailing Support@debtpaypro.com. Within your email, make sure to clarify that you are requesting an API Key for use with the Contact List API.
- A Contact list (with the List ID) - since you will be querying Debt Pay Pro for Contact List data, you'll need to obtain the ID number associated with the List that you are attempting to download:
- The API endpoint: https://api.debtpaypro.com/v1/contacts/list
- *Optional - SFTP server
Creating a basic post
- Open Postman (or other software) > create a new post > fill in the following information (click image to enlarge):
Make sure the Api-Key has a company name and user associated with it.
- Click the Body tab > select Raw for the data type > select JSON for the coding language.
- Paste either of the following JSON formatted code blocks depending on your import process (direct email or SFTP server).
It's recommended that you replace all the quotes with new ones as importing them may impact how the platform processes your query.
- Input the List ID and other information by replacing the "XXX" in the code pasted above.
- Click Send.
The following message should appear if everything was done correctly (click image to enlarge).