This article addresses existing settlements that need to be converted to direct pay. This includes recently created new settlements that were set up as a different payment method or settlement payments that are appended to an existing settlement program. In either case, the process of converting a settlement payment is the same.
Navigating to the Adjust Payments Page
1. From the Client Dashboard click Enrollment.
Alternatively you can locate the contact in the Enrollments tab, and click the green arrow.
2. Click Adjust Payments.
Navigate to the bottom of the page until you see the Adjust Settlements section.
- Click the box for each settlement payment you wish to convert.
- Click the box after PAYMENT METHOD and then select Direct Pay from the drop down list.
- Next select the direct payee you wish to pay.
- When done, scroll back up to the top of the page and
- Hit the save button to save your changes.
To view a video of this process, click here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18AhN1q5K5Byj2THJdwIf8BaTNZHglzyB/view
The portion for adjusting settlements for direct pay starts around the 2'00' mark. Contact us if you have any questions about this process.