**Note: For assistance with configuring Clixsign settings, view our Clixsign Settings Article. (Opens in New Window)
Location: Client Dashboard > Docs Tab
1. Click Generate PDF to be taken to the document generation page.
2. Choose a document from the drop-down box
3. Place a check-mark in the box Send To Clixsign. By doing this, you are prompting to send the generated document to the contact's email address for electronic signature
Once final selections are made, Click Generate PDF
4. Next, input the Subject and Message of the email that accompanies the request for Clixsign signature.
**Note: The Subject and Message can be configured to auto populate with a default Subject and Message. This can be configured from the Admin tab > Settings > Clixsign page
5. Enforce Signing Order - Signers must sign in the order you specify
Once final selections are made, Click Send for Signature.
Clicking Send For Signature will send the document signature request directly to the Contact's email address
**Note: If the contact has a co-applicant with an email address, the system will automatically send the document signature request to the co-applicant once the primary applicant has signed depending on signing order selection you have specified. The document signature request will only complete once both applicants have signed in co-applicant scenarios
Signing a Clixsign Document
Outlined below are the steps that a consumer must take to complete a Clixsign request. After completing these steps, the document "Status" will be listed as Completed
1. Open the emailed link entitled "Click Here to Review Documents". This will begin the Clixsign process. Then select Review & Sign Now as shown above
2. The system will display a Welcome to Clixsign window. This area signifies documents are now ready to be signed. To continue, click Begin Signing
3. Create your signature and initials for the purposes of electronic signing
- Keyboard & Mouse Signature: Allow the system to select your signature and initial appearance
- Draw Signature: Draw your signature using mouse or fingertip.
**Note: Signature sizing on PDF documents follows a 4/1 aspect ratio whereas Initial areas follow a 2/1 aspect ratio. This translates to 240/60 pixels for signatures and 120/60 pixels for initials.
- Zoom In: Zoom in for a larger view of the document to be signed
- Zoom Out: Zoom out for a smaller view of the document to be signed
- Full Screen: Change the view to encompass the entire screen
- Signature Settings: View your current signature to be used for signing
- Signers: View the signers assigned to the document
- Jump to Next Signature: Allow the system to navigate the user to the next signature or initials area of the document
4. Document Signing
Click the Click/Tap to Place Signature button to sign and initial the document in the appropriate areas
5. Clixsign completion process
Once the signing process is complete, click "Finish & Submit Document" the system will begin generating the completed document. **THE SIGNER MUST WAIT FOR THE DOCUMENT TO FINISH GENERATING**
6. Signing complete
Once finished generating, the system will display a "Document Successfully Signed" window as shown.
- **If the Signer has a Co-Signer, (dictated by a valid email address in the Co-Applicant Email system field) the document will not be completed yet. Instead, once step 6 is completed by the Signer, the Clixsign request would then automatically be sent to the Co-Signer, and steps 1-6 would repeat. The Clixsign request will not complete until the Co-Signer completes step 6.
All previously generated documents can be found in the Client Dashboard > Docs tab > Generated PDF Docs Tab
Completed Clixsign Documents
Documents sent for E-Signature can be found in the Client Dashboard > Docs tab > E-Signed Docs Tab
Status: This column displays the current status of the Clixsign request
- Sent: The Clixsign request has been sent
- Pending: The Clixsign request has been opened, and is pending signature(s)
- Completed: The Clixsign request has been signed and completed
# Signers: This column displays the number of signers (applicants) required to sign, in order for the e-signature request to complete