Location: Enrollments tab
The reset client tools provides system users with the ability to de-enroll client files as well as delete or clear transactions listed in the enrollment plan.
Reset Client Options
- De-Enroll: (Not available for Debt Settlement File Type) This will revert the contact file back to pre-enrollment. This function should generally only be used if a mistake is made on a contact file during enrollment, and you need to start over. In the event that a contact would like to discontinue their enrollment in your program, please use the 'Cancel Program' function.
- All Cancelled Transactions: Removes all Cancelled transactions from the contact's enrollment schedule.
- Custom Schedule: Removes all custom added transactions from the contact's enrollment schedule.
- Delete Inactive Transactions: Removes all inactive transactions from the contact's enrollment schedule.
- Delete Past Open Transactions: Removes any "Open" transactions that are past their process date from the contact's enrollment schedule.