The Clixsign Report allows management to keep track of all Clixsign document signature requests sent from the system.
Location: Reports > Clixsign
Clixsign Reporting Graphs
View signings over time
View signings by User
Compare signing rates between companies in the CRM
View completed document rates
Clixsign Report Filtering
- Company: Allows for filtering by company in your CRM.
- Sent By: Allows for filtering based on the User that sent the Clixsign request.
- Status: Allows for filtering based on the Clixsign document request status.
- Campaign: Allows for filtering based on Campaign.
- Sign Date / Sent Date: Allows for filtering based sign date or sent date.
- Start / End Date: Allows for filtering based on a date range.
You can export the entire table by clicking the Export Full Report button. An email is sent to the user which includes a link to the full report in the CRM. Additionally, the report can be located in the Reports tab, under My Exports. It remains there for seven (7) days and then is automatically deleted from the system.
Clixsign Report Table
The Clixsign report table can be exported to .CSV for use in spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel