Effective Date: 4/28/2021;
This article was developed to define and describe how to run a Campaigns Report within the CRM. It is divided into the following sections:
The Campaigns Report provides a cumulative view of all of your active campaigns as well as their conversion, cost per lead, and respective cancel rates. This report is accessible from the Reports tab and then clicking on Campaigns.
Report Table Filtering
The following filters are available:
- File Type: Show only contacts of a specific File Type.
- Company: Show only contacts assigned to a specific Company.
- Created At Start/End Date: Filters the report by contact Creation Date.
- Media Type: Show only contacts of a specific Campaign Media Type.
- Source: Show only contacts of a specific Campaign Source.
Analyzing the Report
Each Campaign will be displayed in its own row, along with a running count of associated contacts in each Workflow Stage, and metrics to help you determine the performance of each of your Campaigns.
- Total: Total number of contacts associated with the campaign.
- Cost Per Lead: Campaign cost in dollars divided by the total number of contacts associated with the campaign.
- Conv %: Percentage of contacts associated with the campaign that were Enrolled.
- Canc %: Percentage of contacts associated with the campaign that were Cancelled from enrollment.