The Campaigns Report provides a cumulative view of all of your active campaigns as well as their conversion, cost per lead and respective cancel rates.
Location: Reports tab > Campaigns
Report Table Filtering
The following filters are available:
- File Type: Show only contacts of a specific File Type.
- Company: Show only contacts assigned to a specific Company.
- Created At Start/End Date: Filters the report by contact Creation Date.
- Media Type: Show only contacts of a specific Campaign Media Type.
- Source: Show only contacts of a specific Campaign Source.
Analyzing the Report
Each Campaign will be displayed in its own row, along with a running count of associated contacts in each Workflow Stage, and metrics to help you determine the performance of each of your Campaigns.
- Total: Total number of contacts associated with the campaign.
- Cost Per Lead: Campaign cost $amount divided by the total number of contacts associated with the campaign.
- Conv %: Percentage of contacts associated with the campaign that were Enrolled.
- Canc %: Percentage of contacts associated with the campaign that were Cancelled from enrollment.