Effective Date: 07/05/2022
The following article describes the exporting capability of the CRM. The Export function allows you to export sets of contact files into a .CSV file. This capability could be useful if you wish to identify duplicates, correct email addresses in your contacts list, and/or correct typos.
This article includes the following topics:
Exporting a list
- From the Contacts tab, select one of the following:
- With List lets you to edit the entire contact list by clicking "Export Full Report"; or
- With Selected lets you edit only selected contact files by selecting contacts you wish to export, selecting "export" from the dropdown menu, and clicking the icon.
- You should receive an Information Privacy warning like that shown below.
- When the file is ready, it should appear as a .CSV file at the bottom of your screen.
Exporting data tables and columns
You may select any data columns you specify (see example below) to include and ultimately export into a .CSV file for making sorting data easier in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or any other spreadsheet program that can read .CSV files. See more on adding columns to your lists here: Contact lists.
Export may take several minutes to complete if exporting a large volume of contact files.