Effective Date: 6/3/2022;
IMPORTANT: The E-Sign feature was deprecated as of March 9th, 2022. Therefore, this report will not display any activity using E-Sign since that date. To access the report feature for ClixSign (the system that replaced E-Sign), click here: Clixsign Reporting
The E-Sign Report allows management to track E-Signature requests sent from the system. This report is accessible by clicking on the Reports Tab and then clicking "E-Sign" as shown in the image below.
Using the E-Sign Report
1. Select the report type. This determines how the graph is displayed. Additionally, you can download the graph by clicking Download.
2. Configure the filters based on the data you are trying to display, then click Filter. Additionally, you can export the data by clicking Export Current View or Export Full Report
- Company: Filter the report by the company that the contact is assigned to.
- Sent By: The User that sent the e-sign request to the contact.
- Status: Filter the report by a specific contact workflow status.
- Campaign: The campaign that the contacts are assigned to.
- File Type: Filter the report by contact File Type.
- Signed Date: The date that the contact signed and completed the e-sign request.
- Sent Date: The date that the e-sign request was sent to the contact.
- Start/End: Select a custom date range for when the e-sign requests were sent.