Location: Contacts tab
The following article will describe the Mass Editing capability in Debt Pay Pro. The Mass Edit page will allow you to change and manipulate multiple contact files at the same time.
Selecting With List or With Selected
The Mass Edit feature has two ways in which it can be interacted with, With List or With Selected. Choosing With List will allow you to edit the entire contact list and choosing With Selected will allow you to edit only the selected contact files. Once ready, choose the Mass Edit option from the drop-down box as shown above. You must then press to continue to the Mass Edit page.
Mass Edit page
To begin performing a Mass Edit, check the box next to any fields. Then select the new value.
- File Type: Change contacts from one file type to another file type. (IE: Debt Settlement to Student Loans)
- Created By: Change the User that created the contact file.
- Created At: Change the date that the contact file was created.
- Assigned To: Reassign the files to a new User. Use Ctrl-click to highlight multiple Users. If multiple Users are highlighted, the system will reassign all contact files evenly split between the selected Users.
Company Type Assignment
- Marketing Company
- Servicing Company
- Law Firm
- Lead Vendor
Status / Other
- Public / Private
- Data Source
Mass Add Note
- Select a Note Type and then type the desired Note.
Mass Add Alert
- Alert: Add an alert that will be displayed at the top of the Client Dashboard for all affected contacts.
- Custom fields are specific to your CRM and can be edited in addition to Standard Fields.
The most common way to utilize the Mass Edit page is for changing contact Assignments. When changing contact assignments, the
- Assigned To: Reassign the files to a different User. Use Ctrl-click to highlight multiple Users. If multiple Users are highlighted, the system will reassign all contact files evenly split between the selected Users.
- Company Assignment: Reassign the files to a new Company. Assigning a contact to a different Company will grant that Company access to the contact file.
- Role Assignment: Reassign the files to a different User of the specified Role.
- Team: Reassign the files to a different Team.
The Mass Delete feature will delete all of the contacts that you have specified to be edited from the Contacts tab. Once your selections have been made, press the Perform Mass Delete button.
Confirmation is required to Mass Delete contacts.