Reports & Statistics > SMS Report
The SMS Report allows you to keep track of outbound and inbound SMS messages.
Using the SMS Report
1. Start by refining the report. Use the Company, Created By, Sender, and Inbound/Outbound filters to narrow down the data you are looking to display.
- Company: Displays SMS messages sent to and from contacts assigned to the specified company(s).
- Sent By: Displays SMS messages sent to and from the specified User(s).
- Sender: Displays SMS messages sent to and from the specified Phone Number.
- Inbound/Outbound: Toggle the report to display only Inbound SMS messages, only Outbound SMS messages, or leave the filter unselected to display both.
2. Now that you have the data you want, select the Date Range.
**Note: Click Download on the right hand side of the page, to download the graph.
3. Beneath the graph is where you'll find the full report of SMS messages. Clicking on a column header will sort the data by that column.
- Indicates an Inbound SMS message
- Indicates an Outbound SMS message
Clicking on a Contact Name will bring you to that contact's Client Dashboard page.