With the SMS Platform enabled on your CRM account, you can send E-Signature Requests via SMS text message. For more information about sending e-sign requests, please review the Generating and Sending Documents for Signature article.
The ability to send SMS e-sign requests can be disabled via Role permissions. Simply edit the role that you would like to disable this permission for, and clear the Send E-Sign SMS checkbox.
Sending e-signature requests
- From the Client Dashboard, go to the Docs tab > click Generate Document.
- On the Generate Document page, click the Template radio button and then select the Send to Clixsign check box.
- Click the Generate Document Template button (see above).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the left-side panel to the SMS section. Ensure there is a phone number selected from the From Number dropdown menu and a Template selected from the Select Template dropdown menu.
If contact does not have a cellphone number, Send SMS will not be available.
- When finished, click Send for Signature.
- The CRM will send an SMS e-signature request in addition to the emailed ClixSign request.