Location: SMS tab > Create New Campaign
The following items are required in order to create an SMS Campaign
- From Number – This is the Phone Number that will send the SMS Campaign.
- A Contact List – The list of contacts that will receive messages from the SMS Campaign.
1. Name Your Campaign. We recommend using a descriptive name that explains what the campaign is being used for. (EX: Payment Reminder, Welcome Message, Happy Birthday Campaign, etc..)
2. Then Select The Contact List(s) You'd Like To Message.
3. (Optional) Select a Template message.
4. Select the From Number.
5. Enter the Message Body that will be sent. (If a Template was selected in step 3, the Message Body should already be populated)
6. Before proceeding to the next step, you'll want to review the campaign Summary to verify that the campaign is configured to your desired preferences.
7. Select Send Now if you want to immediately send the campaign, or select Schedule if you want to Schedule the campaign to send at a later time.
Since we are creating a Payment Reminder campaign, we will select Schedule and set this up as a Recurring campaign that will run every day.
8. Click Finish to schedule the Campaign.