The Dashboard Tab provides some basic Call Log and Contact stats, and can be used as a launching point for Users when deciding which contact files to follow up on next. This article will outline the basic functionality of the Dashboard tab.
- Calls Logged Today: This is a daily running counter of the number of calls logged. Call logs are added from the Client Dashboard > Calls tab, by clicking the Log A Call button.
- Connected: The number of call logs with a Connected call result.
- Messages: The number of call logs with a Left Message call result.
- Contact Rate: Ratio of Connected calls vs total calls.
- Qualification Rate: Ratio of daily created contacts vs contacts submitted for enrollment.
- Conversion Rate: Ratio of daily created contacts vs enrolled contacts.
The DashPad can be used for note keeping.
Click (new pad), then give your new pad a Name and type your notes into the large box.
You can save your pad by clicking the Green Check mark icon.
You can delete a pad by clicking the Red Minus icon.
Pads are then stored and can be referenced later by choosing them from the selection box.
Recently Assigned To Me
This section lists the 10 most recent contacts that have been assigned to you. In the column on the right is the date/time that the contact was created. You can click on the name of a contact to be taken directly to the Client Dashboard of that contact file.
People I left Messages With
This section lists the 10 most recent contacts that you logged a call on with the call result of Left Message. In the column on the right is the date/time that the call was logged. You can click on the name of a contact to be taken directly to the Client Dashboard of that contact file.
People To Call
This section lists the 10 contacts that are scheduled with your next upcoming Phone Call Events. Only contacts that have an upcoming Event with the Phone Call event type will display here. In the column on the right is the date/time of the upcoming Event. You can click on the name of a contact to be taken directly to the Client Dashboard of that contact file.
Contacts By Status
This Pie Chart displays percentages of your total contacts based on Workflow Status. Contacts included in this Pie Chart are contacts that were created by you, or are currently assigned to you.
Start by selecting the Stage from the selection box. In our example image above, we are looking at a Pie Chart of contacts in the "Client" Stage.
When mousing over the Pie Chart, a tooltip will display with additional details about that portion of contacts:
- Name of the Status
- Total number of contacts in that Status
- Percent of contacts in that Status