Edit Task Settings
Location: Calendar Tab > Tasks > Task Settings
Notifications Before Due Date: Allows you to set up to 4 reminders before the Task is due to be completed. In our example we set it for 0 days (will notify the day of scheduled completion), 3 days, 5 days, and 10 days before the task is due.
Notification After Due Date: Sets notifications for completion of a task which is overdue. Our example is setup for a notification 1 day, 3 days, 5 days and 10 days after the task was scheduled for completion. These notifications will not be sent for completed events.
Email Notifications From Address: This input field allows you to designate the email address that task reminder notifications will come from.
Colors: Allows you to color code the different statuses of a task. Tasks will then be color coded when viewing them from the calendar or in a list.
- Send the task creator an email when tasks are completed: Notifies the task creator via email once the assignee completes a task.
- Notify the task assignee upon task creation: Notifies the assigned User when a task is created for them to complete.
- Strike-Through completed tasks: Will use a special font style and completed tasks will appear with striked-through lettering further indicating they have been completed.
- Allow completion as percentages: This will activate an option on tasks to be able to mark them with partial completion percentages.
- Allow free form task entry: While checked, when tasks are created the option for different task types will not appear in a drop-down menu as normal. The word “Tasks” will be underlined and when clicked you will be able to enter a custom task type. Otherwise tasks will be created without a type. **NOTE: This is for advanced Users only.
Once you are finished configuring your Task Settings, click Save Settings.