Location: Admin tab > Settings > E-Sign page
Many of the settings on this page are optional, and in most cases not applicable. Underneath the image below, you can find explanations of the most important settings on this page.
- Active: Checking this box will enable the E-Sign platform for your CRM. If left unchecked, the Send for E-Signature option will not be available when generating documents.
- Mouse Signature: If left unchecked, the E-Sign platform will automatically generate a signature for the client to use during signing.
- Notify Emails: You may input email addresses into these boxes. These email addresses will be notified of all e-signature requests.
- Logo URL: Inputting an image URL in this box will replace the Debt Pay Pro logo on E-Sign requests.
- Disclaimer: Input a default Disclaimer that will be sent with all E-Sign requests.
- Subject: Input a default Subject that will be sent with all E-Sign requests. (This can be edited during document generation).
- Message: Input a default Message that will be sent with all E-Sign requests. (This can be edited during document generation).
- Each company in your CRM will be listed here: Checking the box next to a company name will enable the E-Sign platform for that company.
- URL: Input the URL of the company's website.
- From Address: Inputting an email address into this field will make all E-Sign requests from this company to appear to be sent from this address.