This article covers the following topics regarding the Bank Account nested tab:
The Bank Account nested tab allows you to set up a bank account to draft the client's money or issue checks from.
Creating a bank account
- From the Client Dashboard, click the Bank Account nested tab.
- Select either the:
- Check Paying Client; or the
- Debit Paying Client.
If you select Check Paying Client, the system will insert check payments instead of debits in the Enrollment Plan.
- Enter the banking information in the appropriate fields.
Click the image to enlarge and view detailed instructions.
- When finished, click Save Bank.
Deleting a bank account (if permissions allow)
- From the Client Dashboard, click the Bank Account tab.
- Click Delete Bank > click Yes when the Confirm Deletion popup displays.
The system offers tools to prevent users from interacting with or changing fields in the Bank Account nested tabs. See more on this topic in our Roles article. (Opens in New Window)