The Dashboard tab in your user account provides your basic call log, contact stats, and notes. It can be used as a launching point for users when deciding which contact files to follow up on next.
Call logs are added by clicking the Log A Call button on the Calls tab of the Client Dashboard.
This article includes the following topics:
DashPads are notes that appear on your Dashboard tab.
- To add, select or delete a note, do one of the following:
- Click (new pad) to create a new note; or
- Select an existing note from the Select menu.
- Click image to enlarge and view details on adding, editing or deleting a DashPad.
- Do one of the following:
- Click to save the new or edited note; or
- Click to delete it.
Pads are then stored and can be referenced later by choosing them from the selection menu.
Viewing a specific status
The Statuses section of the Dashboard page includes a pie chart that displays the contacts that have either been assigned to you or created by you. The chart identifies the percent of contacts in each status.
Statuses will vary based on your company's workflow settings.
- Select an option from the Statuses menu.
- Hover the mouse over each section of the pie chart to display the following additional details:
- Name of the Status
- Total number of contacts in that Status
- Percent of contacts in that Status