This article includes the following topics:
- Setting My Start Page
- Favorites overview
- Making a page a favorite
- Going to a favorites page
- Deleting a favorites page
Setting My Start Page
One of the first things a User in the CRM will want to do is set their My Start Page. Click here for instructions.
If you already have a designated start page, selecting the My Start Page on a different page replaces the existing one.
Favorites are a collection of your most used pages in the CRM. The Favorites menu is located in the upper right-hand corner on every page and can be added to the Favorites menu for easy access and removed if no longer needed.
Making a page a favorite
- Go to the page you want to add to the Favorites menu > click the Add This Page to Favorites icon . The page is now an option in the Favorites menu.
Going to a favorites page
- Select the page from the Favorites menu and click the icon.
Deleting a favorites page
- Select the page from the Favorites menu > when the page loads click the Delete Selected Page From Favorites icon .