Account Management Plus (AMP) is a payment gateway that links Debt Pay Pro to merchant processors.
- Accepts Credit Card (CC) and ACH Debit transaction types.
- Debt Pay Pro CRM accounts with the Multi-Company/Affiliate Enhancement can integrate unique AMP gateways to each individual company.
- The Credit Card "Process Now" function is not currently supported in the AMP integration.
- Requires a signed AMP Agreement prior to Enrolling a Contact.
- Proof of Work document type is available when uploading a file on a contact. Selecting this document type triggers the file to upload to AMP. AMP will recognize it as POW type. DPP will then schedule a credit transaction for the next business day at the same time. The credit amount will be equal to the last balance recorded when checked with AMP (we check around 10AM and 5PM CST).
Once a signed AMP Agreement is uploaded to the Docs tab within the Client Dashboard, the AMP Agreement along with payment information, is sent to AMP upon contact enrollment.
AMP processes payments in batches, on the day before they are scheduled. Transaction Returns and settlements are updated based on API reports from AMP. Transaction statuses are checked against the report query in AMP at 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, and 8PM CST.
Batch Time (CST):
Integrating AMP with Debt Pay Pro
To integrate your AMP gateway account with Debt Pay Pro, you will need to send an email request to Support@debtpaypro.com. Your email request must contain the following company details and AMP gateway account API credentials: