Reliant Account Management (RAM) is a payment gateway that links Debt Pay Pro to merchant processors.
- Student Loans file type only.
- Accepts Credit Card (CC) and ACH Debit transaction types.
- Debt Pay Pro CRM accounts with the Multi-Company/Affiliate Enhancement can integrate unique RAM gateways to each individual company.
- The Credit Card "Process Now" function is not currently supported in the RAM integration.
- Requires a signed RAM Agreement prior to Enrolling a Contact.
Once a signed RAM Agreement is uploaded to the Docs tab within the Client Dashboard, upon contact enrollment, the initial payment and RAM Agreement is sent to RAM with the first batch.
RAM processes payments in batches, on the day before they are scheduled.
Batch Time (CST):
Integrating RAM with Debt Pay Pro
To integrate your RAM gateway account with Debt Pay Pro, you will need to send an email request to Support@debtpaypro.com. Your email request must contain the following company details and RAM gateway account API credentials:
Default Affiliate ID
RAM Fee Amount $
How do I obtain my RAM API credentials? Send an email request to Vanessa@ramservicing.com
Don't have an RAM gateway account?
Sign Up Now