ACH Works is a payment gateway that links Debt Pay Pro to merchant processors.
- Business Loans file type only.
- Accepts CC and ACH transaction types.
- Debt Pay Pro CRM accounts with the Multi-Company/Affiliate Enhancement can integrate unique ACH Works gateway accounts to each individual company.
ACH Works processes payments in batches, on the day that they are scheduled. Transactions are created at 1:00PM CST on the advance "Payments" section. The advance must be in "In-Repayment" status before 1:00PM CST to process that same day (batched at 2:30pm). Transactions are not automatically Cleared. Transaction statuses are updated based on API reports we receive from ACH Works.
Batch Time (CST):
Integrating ACH Works with Debt Pay Pro
To integrate your ACH Works gateway account with Debt Pay Pro, you will need to send an email request to Support@debtpaypro.com. Your email request must contain the following company details and ACH Works gateway account API credentials:
Special Processing Requirements
- Once your CRM is integrated with ACH Works, you'll then need to input your ACH Works Originator Name.
The Originator Name is the name of the company sending the transaction. This is typically the name of the company that owns the ACH account (or it's abbreviation). This name will appear on the receiver's (customer's) bank statement. It is important that the Originator Name (or abbreviation) is recognizable by the receiver to reduce the possibility of a chargeback for unauthorized transaction. For RCK transactions, this is the original payee in the Check i.e. the name written on the "Pay to the order of" line.
In the CRM this is labeled as Client Statement Prefix located in the Admin tab > Settings page. Client Statement Prefix is REQUIRED. ACH Debit Transactions will not process without this setting.
Client Statement Prefix must be less than 10 characters, and may show up on bank statements. General best practice is to simply input your company name, or company abbreviation.
- In order for ACH Credit/Fee transactions to process, the Payee Name on Account must be less than 16 characters long (spaces included).
Don't have an ACH Works account?
Submit a Request Now