Payment Automation Network (PAN) is a payment gateway that links Debt Pay Pro to merchant processors.
- Accepts only ACH Debit transaction type.
- Debt Pay Pro CRM accounts with the Multi-Company/Affiliate Enhancement can integrate a unique PAN gateway with each individual company.
PAN captures payments in daily batches, the day before they are scheduled. Transactions in Debt Pay Pro are automatically moved to Cleared status after 5 business days, unless PAN notifies us of a Return.
Batch Time (CST):
Integrating PAN with Debt Pay Pro
1. To integrate your PAN gateway account with Debt Pay Pro, you'll first be required to pass PAN underwriting.
2. The next step is to send an email request to Support@debtpaypro.com.
Your email request must contain the following details:
PAN fee amount (default is $6.75)
Will you be using escrow?
3. The final step is to provide PAN with your Debt Pay Pro Company ID. This can be located by navigating to the Admin tab > Companies page.
Don't have a PAN gateway account?
Sign Up Now