The following instructions are for settlements that are awaiting decisions on the client decision page. This feature allows the User to make "on the fly" advances to settlements that he/she wishes to fund using their reserve account. In order to advance funds for shipped out checks, please refer to the article Advancing Funds: Account to Client Transfer which details step by step directions using the Account to Client Transfer feature.
1. Critical settlements that require your attention have been reordered and placed at the top of the page. Please decision these first.
2. Once you have completed your decisions, you can reorder the page as you prefer by clicking on one of the column titles. (e.g. dollar amount, contact name, etc.)
3. Items that are tagged low balance appear on the scheduled status column. By hovering over it, the amount needed will appear as a bubble.
All Debt Settlement Companies have the ability to advance funds from a pre-set reserve account.
The new advance feature appears on the Review Decisions page as a blue dollar sign on the far right.
5. To fund the settlement, press the blue icon and a new advance window opens with the information pre-filled for you, along with the Auto-calculated transfer fees.
**NOTE: You can override the transfer amount if needed up to your reserve limit.
6. Select desired recoup date.
7. Enter Memo, this is a required field. Suggested comment: Advanced Settlement to cover shortfall.
When the Settlement status is updated to "Approved" it will look like pictured below.
The system documents advances the amount immediately and sets the status to approve/pay automatically.
A comment is no longer required once you have advanced/scheduled.
8. To get a list tally of advances made for the day, click Advances Today.