- Click the "Add a Contact" button on the navigation bar of the Contacts Tab.
- You will then be taken to a blank intake form
- First take notice of the Public checkbox, then the Company and Assigned To options above the form table just below the navigation bar.
- Public - marking the contact as "Public" gives access to everyone regardless of their user role permission or other limitations on viewing data.
- Company - The company assignment designates what company the contact will be assigned to. If left as "--Select--" the system will automatically assigned the contact to the same company the user creating the contact is assigned to.
- Assigned To - User the contact is assigned to, if left alone the system will automatically assign the contact to the user creating it.
- Fill in the data points.
Note: The ** designates that field is required to save. The user will need to make sure to fill that information in before they are able to save the contact.
- Along the left hand side you will find the different form groups, click there to access more sections of the form.
- Once you've completed entering information you can click "Save and Exit" to create the contact and go to the client dashboard. Otherwise at any point you are able to click "Save" to create the contact but continue editing.