|Doc. Number||Article Title||Effective Date||Version|
|FHC-XX||Add a Contact||July 12, 2022||Basic|
This article provides a step-by-step review of how to add a contact within the CRM system. The steps are listed below.
- Click the "Add a Contact" button on the navigation bar of the Contacts Tab.
- You will then be taken to a blank intake form.
- First, take notice of the Public checkbox, then the Company and Assigned To options above the form table at the top right of the page.
- Public - marking the contact as "Public" gives access to everyone regardless of their user role permission or other limitations on viewing data.
- Company - The company assignment designates what company the contact will be assigned to. If left as "--Select--" the system will automatically assign the contact to the same company the user creating the contact is assigned to.
- Assigned To - User the contact is assigned to, if left alone the system will automatically assign the contact to the user creating it.
- Fill in the fields listed on the page. If there is a co-applicant, a duplicate set of fields will appear to be filled out for the co-applicant.
Note: If you see **, that designates a field that is required to save. The user will need to make sure to fill that information in before they can save the contact.
- Along the left-hand side of the page, you will find the different form groups, click any of the listed form groups (such as Address Information, Employer Information, Additional Information, etc.) to access more sections of the form.
- Once you've completed entering information, you can click Save and Exit to create the contact and go to the client dashboard. Otherwise, at any point, you can click Save to create the contact but continue editing.