The Client Dashboard is where most of your work on the file will begin. The following explains the different features and navigation points on the Client Dashboard.
The Client Snapshot is the grey section along the left hand side. Here you will find some basic information about the contact including the name, contact information, address and other information tied to the file-type the contact is saved as (the example is a Student Loan contact).
1. Quick Message - This icon is throughout the system, clicking it will open the Quick Message window giving you access to send an email.
2. File-Type - clicking here will allow you to update the contact file-type. There are specific functions in the system tied to the File-Type along with the workflow.
3. Workflow History - Clicking here will open a layover displaying the workflow history of the contact.
4. Update Status - Click here will open the layover window to update the workflow status of the contact. Workflow status is used to track the progress of a contact through your processes.
5. Customer ID - This is the unique system identifier, each contact is created with its own individual ID number. This should be used when contact support referencing a contact.
6. Company Assignment - The company the contact is assigned to. Click here to see details about the company (to update the information go to the Admin Tab > Companies)
7. Change Secondary Assignment - Clicking here will allow you to assign a Company or User by their role.
8. Email - Displays the contact's email address and when clicked will open the Quick Message layover.
9. Phone Numbers - Displays the contact's phone numbers (Home, Work, Cell Phone). If you click on the number you will be able to add a call log. Also you will notice to the right there is a small blue square icon with a phone inside, this is the click to call feature. Clicking here will initiate a phone call with an integrated phone system.
Click Here for information regarding our integrated phone systems
10. Income / Expenses - Displays information regarding the client Budget Analysis. You can also click the link below to access the budget analysis in details and make updates.
Below the client snapshot is the Additional Info section. Here you will find any data saved to Custom Fields. They will be listed in alphabetic order.
Send External Form Request & Execute Webhook
In between the Client Snapshot and the Additional Information you will find 2 buttons (if activated). .
Send External Form Request opens a layover to select a external form you wish to send the contact to be filled out. The information collected on the form is then saved to the contact. You may use this to collect data from a contact as opposed to sitting on the phone with them and
Execute Webhook will open a give the option to choose a webhook you wish to run. A webhook (HTTP POST) can be used to transfer information out of the CRM into another system.
To the right of the Client Snapshot you will find a series of tabs (may vary depending on the contact's File-Type) starting with the history tab. This displays a record of activity focused on the contact.