Funnel Reports are used to track lead conversion rates of contacts as they move through your CRM Workflow Statuses.
Location: Reports tab > Funnel
Creating A New Funnel Report
1. Toggle the sidebar to open the Funnel Settings.
2. Select the Funnel Path.
For the purpose of this demonstration, we've selected New Lead --> Submitted --> Approved --> Enrolled/Active. This means I will see how many leads make it from "New Lead" to "Enrolled / Active" through that path.
3. Select Filters (optional).
- Created: Select a date range to filter by the date that the contacts were created.
- Data Source: Select the Data Source that the contacts were created from.
4. Select how the data will be Grouped. Grouping allows you to alter how the report is displayed, based on the selected fields. I am grouping by "User" so that I can see how many leads traveled through the path I am reporting on for each user.
**For best results, Group by "User" first.
5. Conversion % can be calculated by the ratio of contacts that came from the Status in the previous column, or based on the Status in the first column.
6. Save the Report.
Analyzing the Funnel Report
From the example Funnel Report displayed above, we can deduce the following...
- Leslie Knope has the Highest conversion rate of files submitted from new leads
- Sarah Connor has the lowest conversion rate of submitted files being approved
- Click on column headers to sort by that column
- Funnel Reports can be exported for external use, or record keeping purposes. Click Export To CSV.