Enrollment reports can help you manage and keep track of enrolled contacts in the CRM.
Below is information on the 2 parts of building a report; Filtering (what contacts are included on the report) and Fields To Show On Report (what data is displayed in columns when viewing the report).
1. To get to the Enrollment reports, go to the Enrollments tab
2. From the Enrollments tab, click "Reports" on the navigation bar
3. To create a new report, click “Create New Report” in the navigation bar
4. To edit an existing report. Open it from the existing reports on the left hand side.
5. Then click on “Customize” to be taken to the edit screen
6. Under “Customize Report” section, add/edit a Report Title, the Date Format (how you would like the date to be displayed) and how many records you would like displayed per a page (please keep in mind the more records displayed the longer it can take to load the report).
Filters will be located down the middle of the page. Filters are there to set qualifying conditions for clients to appear on the report you are creating.
- File Type- File type the client is under
- Custodial Account- Payment Gateway the client is assigned to
- Account- Filter the account the client is under, there may only be one option
- Company- Company the client is assigned to
- Assigned To User- Clients assigned to the user selected
- Assigned to Users Of Team- Contacts assigned to users on the team selected
- Law Firm- Law Firm the client is assigned to
- Lead Vendor- Lead Vendor the client is assigned to
- Partner- Company partner the client is assigned to
- Any Status, Enrolled, Submitted, Approved, Rejected, Dropped, Paused, Graduated, Gateway Hold, No Authorization- Status of the client
- Data Source- How the contact was uploaded into the system
- Created Date- Date the enrollment was created
- Enrolled Date- Date the client was enrolled
- Submitted Date- Date the enrollment was submitted by the client
- Approved Date- Date the enrollment was approved
- Returned Date- Date the enrollment was returned by the client
- Dropped Date- Date the client cancelled their enrollment
- Graduate Date- Date the client graduated
- Enrolled By- Account that enrolled the client
- Submitted By- Account that submitted the client
- Approved By- Account that approved the client
- Returned By- Account that the client returned the enrollment to
- Dropped By- Account the client canceled from
- Check Paying- Contacts that have “Check Paying Client” checked off under the client dashboard’s bank account information
- Assigned Attorney- Attorney assigned to the contact
- Client Status- Status of the client
- Campaigns- Campaigns the client is included in
- Program- What enrollment program the client is enrolled under
- Payments Made- Range on how many payments were made by the client
- Total Payments- Range on total payments the client has made
- First Payment- When the first payment was made
- Final Payment- Days until final payment
- Next Payment- Next payment the contact will make
- Completion % (payments)- Percentage of completion by payments
- Completion % (dollars)- Percentage of completion by dollar amount
- Completion % (settlements)- Percentage of completion by settlements
- Balance- Debt balance, More Than or Less Than
Fields to Show on Report
On the right hand side of the Customize Report screen, you will find “Fields To Show On Report”. These are the data columns that will appear when viewing the report. To add a field, check the box of the designated field and drag it to place them in the order you would like them to appear on the report. Starting from the top to bottom, it will appear from left to right. In the example picture on the right, Full Name, Record ID, State, Assigned To, Dropped Date, Dropped Reason, Client Status have been checked off. When looking at the report, they will be displayed in that order from left to right starting with Full Name.