We offer the ability to provide Custom Domain hosting for your user to login into the CRM. Below are the required steps for setting up the Custom Domain.
*The following are instructions for setting up Custom Domain Hosting for accounts who have signed up for the additional enhancement. If you have not signed up for this service but are interested in more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Custom Domain Setup
1. You will need to login to your domain hosting account for your website to add a new CNAME, i.e. https://crm.yourcompany.com/. Also update the DNS records of the above CNAME's URL to point to scweb.debtpaypro.com.
2. Purchase an SSL certificate for the above CNAME. There are three different types of certificates you can purchase:
- Standard SSL Certificate - Normal SSL certificate good for one domain address.
- Premier SSL Certificate - Adds the green color in the URL bar and requires authentication of your corporation documents and company physical office location.
- WildCard SSL Certificate - Standard SSL that covers all CNAME's under your root domain.
3. Once you have purchased the SSL Certificate, we will need the exact sub domain URL (i.e. crm.yourcompany.com) that you chose, the associated email address and the physical address setup with the domain host for the SSL.
4. Once we have this information from you, the support team will generate and provide you with a CSR code which is needed to activate the SSL Certificate with your domain host.
Next, you need enter the CSR code into the domain hosting account(s). Then download and provide the support team the SSL Certificate ZIP file that should now be available. If prompted, please download the zip file for the server type "Other".
5. Once you have provided the SSL Certificate ZIP file to us, the development team will setup the Vhosts for each URL we are setting up. The final step is to setup and test the domains on our end.
Custom Domain Renewal
In the event that your SSL Certificate has expired...
1. Renew your SSL Certificate from within your domain hosting account. When prompted, download the .zip file for the server type "Other".
2. Then Provide the renewed SSL Certificate .zip file to Support@debtpaypro.com.