*The following are instructions for setting up Custom Domain Hosting for accounts who have signed up for the additional enhancement. If you have not signed up for this service but are interested in more information, please contact email@example.com.
Custom Domain Setup
1. You will need to login to your domain hosting account for your website to add a new CNAME, i.e. https://crm.yourcompany.com/. Also update the DNS records of the above CNAME's URL to point to scweb.debtpaypro.com.
Centrex clients can use scweb.centrexsoftware.com.
2. Submit a request to Support@debtpaypro.com detailing the following:
- The exact sub domain URL (i.e. crm.yourcompany.com)
- **You must also specify whether this domain will be used for your CRM or your Customer Portal
- The associated email address
- The physical address that is set up with the domain host for the SSL.
Once we have this information from you, our team will generate and provide you with a CSR code which is needed to activate the SSL Certificate with your domain host.
3. Purchase an SSL Certificate for your Domain Name. There are three different types of certificates you can purchase:
- Standard SSL Certificate: SSL Certificate good for one domain address.
- WildCard SSL Certificate: SSL Certificate that covers all CNAME's under your root domain.
or (less common)
- Premier SSL Certificate: Adds the green color in the URL bar and requires authentication of your corporation documents and company physical office location.
4. Next, you'll need to enter the CSR code into the domain hosting account in order to download the SSL Certificate ZIP file that should now be available. If prompted, please download the zip file for the server type "Other". Once you have this file, attach it in an email reply to your original request from step 2.
5. Once you have provided the SSL Certificate ZIP file to us, the development team will setup the Vhosts for each URL we are setting up. The final step is to setup and test the domains on our end.
Custom Domain Renewal
In the event that your SSL Certificate has expired...
1. Renew your SSL Certificate from within your domain hosting account. When prompted, download the .zip file for the server type "Other".
2. Then Provide the renewed SSL Certificate .zip file to Support@debtpaypro.com.