1. Locate the transaction.
2. Click the edit icon in the row of the transaction that you wish to reschedule, to open the "Add / Edit Payment" layover window.
3. On the "Add / Edit Payment" layover window you should see the return code with reason displayed.
4. Select the new "Process Date". Please make note of processing times and cut-offs with your particular payment processor / gateway. Next, select "Re-Schedule" from the actions drop down and then click 'Save'.
Rescheduling certain transactions will have different effects.
- Error Processing: Indicates that there was an error when Debt Pay Pro attempted to process the transaction. This means that the Gateway/Merchant Processor did not receive the transaction at all. When rescheduling this type of transaction, the system will simply update it back to Open status.
- Rejected: The transaction was completed, but Rejected by your Gateway/Merchant Processor. Rescheduling a Rejected payment will keep the transaction as-is, and add an entirely new transaction in Open status. (displayed below)
- Return / NSF: The transaction was completed, and processed successfully but funds did not Clear. Rescheduling a Returned / NSF payment will keep the transaction as-is, and add an entirely new transaction in Open status. (displayed below)