This article includes the following topics:
Changing your password
- Click on the Change Password link located on the global header.
- The Change Your Password window appears.
- Update your password information > click Update Password when finished.
Resetting your password (Admin)
For a Password Reset, a user in the CRM with Edit Users permissions can help you. If you cannot find someone, please contact Support@debtpaypro.com for assistance.
- From the Admin tab, locate the user that you want to reset the password for > then click the icon to the far right of their name.
- The Edit User page opens > go to the User Login Information section > click image to enlarge and view detailed instructions.
- Click Save User.
Resetting your password (User)
The user should receive an email with the temporary password from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open the email from email@example.com.
- Click the login URL and input your temporary login information.
- Once you are successfully logged in, the system will then prompt you to create a new permanent password.