We strongly recommend suspending users as opposed to deleting. Suspending a user will prevent them from logging in, but you will still have the ability to re-activate the user if needed.
Note: It is our policy the creation, suspension and activation of users should be handled by an authorized representative from the account or the account holder. Requests for these actions will not be fulfilled by CRM support and you will be directed to contact an authorized representative for the account.
Location: Admin Tab
Initially, when viewing the Admin Tab you will see the user table with all the active users listed. If you are logged into the parent company, you will see all the users from affiliate/sub-companies. If you are logged into an affiliate/sub-company, you will only see users from your company or your company and affiliates below your company according to your account's Company Hierarchy. You will also have the ability to further filter the user table using the drop down located just above the table on the right side of the page. The table defaults to filter by "Active" users, but you can change filters for user role or company if you want to refine the number of user records appearing on the table.
Suspending a User
1. First locate the user on the user table and click the green arrow at the end of the row for that record.
2. Once on the Edit User screen you will find the "Suspend User" Icon on the navigation bar. Click the icon and confirm you wish to suspend the user.
3. The user has now been suspended; they will no longer be able to login and access the account. Please note, if the user is already logged in while the action to suspend is being performed, they will be allowed to finish their current session until they logout.
Activating a Suspended User
If you decide you need to re-activate a suspended user you first need to go to the admin tab and view the User Table.
1. Go to the filter options in the upper right and change the first drop-down from "Active" to "Suspended" and click "Apply Filter". The User table will now be displaying all the Suspended users.
2. Now click on the green arrow to edit the suspended user.
4. Once on the Edit User screen, find and click the "Activate User" icon located on the navigation bar.
5. Once re-activated the user will be able to login again and access the account.