Documents or other files can be attached to Email Templates. Each time the Email Template is sent, the attached file will be sent along with it.
1. Upload the file to your CRM
Location: Files tab > Upload A New File
This will bring you to the Upload A New File page.
- FTP Server: If you have not added any FTP Servers, you will only have the option to upload to System Storage.
- File Type: Document, Image, Misc, Video.
- Browse for the file: Locate the file on your computer.
- Name / Alias of File: Give the file a name.
**Note: To upload multiple files at once, click the Add Another button on the right side of the screen.
Once finished, click Upload.
2. Attach the file to your Email Template
Location: E-Marketing > Create Email Template (or edit an existing Email Template)
**Note: If creating an Email Template for the first time, you will be required to click Save Design before adding attachments.
Type the name of the file that you uploaded to the Files tab in step 1. Click on the search result to add the attachment.
The file is now attached to your Email Template. (Click the red icon to remove it)
Once finished, click Save Design.