Now that you have collected data and saved an enrollment plan you should be ready to generate and send a document template (contract agreement) for e-signature. The following are steps to generate and send a document template for e-signature.
**Note: For assistance with configuring E-Sign settings, view our E-Sign Settings Article.
Location: Client Dashboard > Docs tab
1. Click Generate PDF.
This will take you to the Document Generation page. Here you can generate a document template with saved client information filled in. Documents can also be sent for signature here as well.
2. Choose a template from the drop down
3. Check the box for Send for E-Signature. By doing this, you are prompting to send the generated document to the contact's email address for E-Signature.
4. Once ready, click Generate PDF.
5. Next, input the Subject and Message of the email that accompanies the request for e-signature.
**Note: The Subject and Message can be configured to pre-fill with a default Subject and Message. This is configured from the Admin tab > Settings > E-Sign page.
6. Click Send For Signature. This will send the document signature request directly to the Contact's email address.
**Note: If the contact has a co-applicant with an email address, the system will automatically send the document signature request to the co-applicant once the primary applicant has signed. The document signature request will only complete once both applicants have signed.
All previously generated documents can be found in the Client Dashboard > Docs tab > Generated PDF Docs tab
Documents sent for E-Signature can be found in the Client Dashboard > Docs tab > E-Signed Docs tab
Status: This column displays the current status of the E-Signature request.
- Sent: The E-sign request has been sent.
- Pending: The E-sign request has been opened, and is pending signature(s).
- Completed: The E-sign request has been signed and completed.
# Signers: This column displays the number of signers (applicants) required to sign, in order for the e-signature request to complete.