The enrollment settings are used to set up automatic status changes based on the enrollment process, set requirements for enrollment, and also some automation based on payment processing.
Location: Enrollments Tab > Settings (located on navigation bar)
1. Set File Type - start by selecting the file type who's enrollment setting you wish to adjust. You are able to setup different enrollment settings for each file type you manage. Our example is Student Loan File Types.
2. Status Change - Here you can set for automatic workflow status changes triggered by steps of the enrollment process. You will want to consider these option when creating a custom workflow.
3. Workflow Settings - Defines requirements for submitting a contact for enrollment. Depending on your process and service you will want to adjust these setting accordingly.
4. Company Assignment Setting - Will require companies be assigned based on type prior to the assigned step in the enrollment process.
5. Role Assignment Settings - Will require user to be assigned to a contact based on user role prior to the assigned step in the enrollment process.
6. Payment Settings - Sets automated actions based on the result of a transaction.
Pause On NSF - Automatically Pauses client in the case a transaction is returned.
On Pause - Sets automatic status change based on a contact being 'Paused'
On Resume - Sets automatic status change based on a contact being 'Resumed'
On Returned Payment - Sets automatic status change when transaction is Returned.
Auto-Assign Debit Subtype - Automatically assigns Subtype to Debit Transactions.